Opening up the area to the front of the station giving it a sense of arrival and showcase Tilbury maritime history and Tilbury heritage through interpretation and signage.
• Shopfront regeneration and improvements to public space
• More visually more attractive.
• Cycle hub outside the station which can be extended through the town and down to the riverside.
• Town information boards extending the wayfinding system
• On the port side – port visuals along the outside of the ports concrete external wall showing the dynamic operations going on within.
• Maritime information and history boards on the ports side capturing the heritage of the town and its maritime history .
• Cycle path port side and new path / cycle ways linking with new port infrastructure on the approach to the fort.
• All new designs for the area to use increased planting and greening of the area.